The Boudin Loyalty Rewards Program is our in-restaurant loyalty program designed to show appreciation for our loyal guests. Each time you make a purchase at the restaurant, you will be awarded one (1) reward point for every dollar spent. For every 50 points accumulated you will receive $3 off. The $3 reward will be automatically loaded to your account and you will receive an email notification to let you know it’s there. As a loyalty member, you will also be the first to receive special promotions!
No. The Frequent Buyer Program and the Loyalty Program are the same. We just updated the name in 2016.
No. The following do not apply toward earning reward points: Gift card purchases, sales associated with coupons/vouchers, the Boudin It’s On Us card, Bistro Boudin, Catering, and Gift Catalog purchases.
There are two ways to register for our Loyalty Program:
- Boudin Mobile App: This is the most convenient way to participate in our program as you can easily earn and track your rewards, as well as order online through the use of your smartphone. All you need to do is download our Mobile App and select “Not yet a member” to begin filling out the registration fields.
- Sign up for a Digital Card: Prefer to go cardless? We have you covered! Visit boudin.myguestaccount.com/guest/and sign up for a digital card. Once you have registered for your account, you can begin to earn credit by giving the cashier your account number, or they can look it up by your phone number.
Yes. Here’s how easy it is to use:
- Download the App
- If new user register a new account:
- If current registered loyalty member go directly to log in screen
- Once on the main App landing page you will be able to:
- Order online for in-restaurant pick up by hitting the Order Now tile
- Go to Delivery partner links by hitting the Delivery tile
- Check in using our in-restaurant scanner when placing your order inside our restaurant at the register by hitting the Check-in tile
- See recent orders for quick convenient re-ordering by hitting the Heart tile
- Check your rewards by hitting the Rewards tile
- Find locations by hitting Locations tile
All you need to do is download our mobile app and select “Already a member.” You will then be asked to input the 16 digit number that is featured below the mag strip on the back of your loyalty card, or the 10 digit account number from your digital card.
Upon registering for our loyalty program you will receive a FREE one pound loaf of The Original San Francisco Sourdough™ every month. This reward will be activated with your first purchase of each month–your purchase can be anything! Your free bread reward can be picked up in person at any Boudin Restaurant location (excludes Disneyland). Unfortunately, we cannot ship or mail your bread reward. Alternatively, if you do not make a purchase or redeem your FREE monthly bread reward, it will go away so be sure to use it in that given month.
Yes. Once you have made your first purchase of the month and activated your FREE monthly bread reward, you will receive a credit of $3.99 that can be applied towards the loaf of bread of your choice.
Just input your birth date when registering and a reward for a FREE Sweet Treat will be automatically uploaded to your account at the beginning of your birth month. An email will be sent to let you know that your birthday reward is uploaded and waiting to be used. Alternatively, if you do not redeem your sweet treat reward in your birthday month, it will go away.
Yes. If using our mobile app, the reward points will be automatically uploaded to your account after the payment portion of the transaction has been completed.
For non-mobile app orders, sign in to your Web-To-Go ordering account. Click on the My Account tab, locate Boudin Rewards and input your Loyalty Rewards account number.
No, you cannot earn rewards or redeem when using other discounts or promotional offers.
No. You do not earn points for the purchase of gift cards. However, if the recipient of your gift card registers as a Boudin Loyalty Rewards Program member, they will.
When you provide your loyalty account and make a purchase at participating Boudin locations, your points will automatically be tracked.
When using our mobile app, the information is immediately updated under your “Rewards”.
All loyalty purchases will be provided at the bottom of your receipt with:
- Points earned for the given transaction
- Points balance
- Free Monthly Bread Reward (note – the bread reward should never read more than one as they go away each month if not redeemed within the month issued)
You may also visit the Boudin Loyalty Rewards page on our website to check your rewards and reward points.
Make sure you are checking the Loyalty Rewards page and NOT the Catering or Gift login page. The Loyalty Rewards login page can be found here: boudin.myguestaccount.com/guest/accountlogin
Unfortunately, we are unable to apply credits after the transaction has taken place, so please remember to scan the Check in QR code at the register or if using our mobile app, or provide your account information such as phone number at the time you are placing your order with the Cashier.
If using the Loyalty mobile app, rewards are automatically updated once you have earned them. The next time you order, check in and provide the short code, and let the cashier know you have a reward you’d like to use.
If you do not have the mobile app, you will receive an email to let you know that a $3 reward has been uploaded to your account. The next time you order, you can let the cashier know that you would like to redeem your reward.
Yes, rewards do expire. The $3 reward will expire 90 days from the date of receipt if not used. An email will be sent as a reminder to come in and redeem it before it is removed. The monthly FREE bread reward and birthday sweet treat reward will expire if not used in the given month that they are uploaded to your account.
You may redeem your $3 off reward and your monthly FREE bread reward at the same time if you’d like.
No. Redeemed rewards do not count as credit toward rewards.
If your card is registered, all history and credit towards rewards will be transferrable to a new card. If the card is not registered, the history will be lost and non-retrievable.