How do I prepare The Dungeness Crab Gift?
Please place crab in refrigerator until ready to serve. We recommend eating your crab within 1-2 days of arrival for optimal quality.
- Your crab is cooked, cleaned and ready for you to crack & eat!
- Crab is traditionally served chilled. You can enjoy it heated by steaming for 3-5
How to crack a crab leg
- Separate each leg from the cluster with a gentle twist and tug.
- Twist crab leg at joint and pull out cartilage.
- Crack leg about half-way down with your hands and pull the shell off to slide the meat out. (You can also cut the leg open lengthwise with kitchen shears)
- Pull apart the shell and remove the meat.
- For the claw, use a nut cracker to loosen the shell and pull the meat out with a fork.
- Serve with melted butter and fresh lemons. You can use the included Roasted Garlic Herb butter for both your crab & sourdough!
Sourdough Bread Instructions – Do not microwave
Follow the easy instructions below to experience the great flavor of Boudin San Francisco Sourdough Bread. Remove bread from poly bag and place directly in a 425 F pre-heated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and warm.