Top 5 Sourdough Must-Haves for the 4th of July
One of our favorite holidays is right around the corner, the 4th of July!
In honor of Independence Day, we’ve gathered out top 5 sourdough must haves. Have something to add? Tweet us at @boudinbakery!
- Sourdough Rolls: Toast on the grill for next level BBQ hot dogs.
- Sourdough S’mores: Roast marshmallow, swipe a bit of melty chocolate on toasty sourdough.
- Sourdough Garlic Bread: Rub on roasted garlic and sprinkle with kosher salt for extra yum.
- Sourdough Croutons: Perfect pairing to your crisp summer salad or refreshing soup.
- Sourdough Sparkler Toast: Spread on a little cream cheese and add red, white and blue sprinkles for a patriotic treat.