A sophisticated sourdough appetizer
2 Boudin Sourdough Longs
5 Tbsp. Butter (softened)
8 oz. Sonoma Dry Jack Cheese (grated)
5 Cloves of Garlic (finely chopped)
Tomato Basil Topper
1 Tbsp. Parsley (chopped)
- Slice Sourdough into approximately half inch slices.
- Mix chopped garlic with softened butter.
- Thinly spread bread slices with garlic butter.
- Broil slices until lightly toasted; remove from oven.
- In a bowl, mix cheese and parsley.
- Top Sourdough toast with cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated 375° F oven for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with Tomato Basil Topper.