Boudin Garlic Bread
Garlic and sourdough perfection
Two 1 lb. Boudin Sourdough Longs
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Gilroy Garlic Bulbs
Salt & Pepper
6 Tbsp. Softened Butter
- Cut off the top of the garlic bulb, so each clove is exposed.
- Drizzle olive oil over garlic.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Set garlic bulb inside the garlic baker and cover with lid.
- Follow cooking instructions printed on the back of the garlic baker box.
- Carefully cut sourdough long lengthwise in half; then cut diagonal slices 1 inch wide, but not all the way through the crust.
- Press out roasted garlic; mince if needed; combine with softened butter.
- Spread roasted garlic butter mixture on sliced sourdough.
- Pre-heat broiler; broil until lightly browned. Watch closely!