Brie & Baguettes with Toppers
Sweet and sourdough
Four 8 oz. Boudin Sourdough Baguettes
One 8 oz. Wheel of Brie
7 oz. Jar Tomato Apple & Raisin Topper
7 oz. Jar Cranberries & Wine Topper
- Slice Sourdough baguettes into H inch slices; place flat on baking sheet.
- Cut Brie Wheel into half; creating a semi-circle; then, slice into G inch wedges.
- Place 1 or 2 wedges of brie on slices of baguettes.
- Place in preheated oven at 375° F for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Remove from oven and top with Tomato Apple Raisin or Cranberries & Wine toppers.
- Serve immediately.