Boudin Sourdough S’mores
An updated classic with a San Francisco spin
One 1 lb. Boudin Sourdough Long
Starr Ridge Homemade Honey Grahams
8 oz. Old Fashioned Hammond Marshmallows
Four 2 oz. Guittard Milk Chocolate Bars
- Arrange chocolate pieces on 1 slice of bread, leaving about a half inch from the edge (the chocolate melts so it needs the room).
- Arrange marshmallow pieces on top of the chocolate. Cover with the other slice of bread. Repeat with remaining slices; place on baking sheet.
- Place in a 500° F oven and toast for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully (using tongs) turn sandwich over and toast remaining side (chocolate may be somewhat liquid).
- Remove when bread is lightly toasted and chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
- Watch closely! Cool briefly and slice into 2 pieces before eating.
Careful, chocolate may be hot!