15-Minute DIY Sourdough Dessert Fondue Spread
Our famous sourdough bread bowl holds more than just soup.
Take Summer to the next level with our 15-Minute DIY Sourdough Dessert Fondue Spread created by Boudin SF Corporate Chef Alan Skversky.
- Sourdough Bread Bowl
- Sourdough Baguette
- Sourdough Pretzels
- Dipping Chocolate
- Caramel Candies
- Sprinkle of Sea Salt
- Slice bananas and set aside.
- Cut a circle around the top of the sourdough bread bowl and hollow out the inside.
- For an added bonus, toast the bread bowl for extra crispiness and warmth.
- Follow the melting instructions for the dipping chocolate of your choice (we used dark chocolate) and pour the melted chocolate into the bread bowl. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Slice and toast sourdough baguette.
- Arrange sliced bananas, toasted baguette slices, sourdough pretzels, strawberries, marshmallows, caramel candies and chocolate fondue bowl on a platter and enjoy.